lunes, 28 de abril de 2008

alphabet

A-ATLETICO DE MADRID. my favourite club the football
B-BLOND. my colour hair
C-CANTABRIA. a good place
D-DANCE. something to spend the times
E-EL CANTO DEL LOCO. my favourite band
F-FOOTBALL. my favourite sport
G-GOAL. very happy
H-BIG BIG HOUSE. a dream
I-ICE-CREAM. I like food
J-JOSE. the name of my father
K-KUN AGüERO. a good player
L-LUZ. the name of my mother
M-MARCH. my birth month
N-NIKE. the mark of my trainers
O-OH.......!!!!
P-PISCES. my horoscope
Q-QUINCE. I do not like that food
R-RUBÉN. my name
S-SANTANDER. the most beautiful place
T-THREE. my birth day
U-UNKNOWN.I am it in the world
V-VEGETARIAN. I am not it
W-Weekend. I can't wait it every weekday
Y-YELLOW. good colour
Z-ZERO IDEAS

1 comentario:

Izabelka_69 dijo...

Hi! I like your blog ;** It's very nice xD I like boys woth blond hair <69 ;] I'm waiting for photo on your blog ;* kisses xD